The fun doesn’t stop when the puzzle is finished!
Complete the puzzle, then find all the different images on the border- count them as you go! Practice counting from 1 to 20, with different items found in a Mary Garden! Search and find games are a great way to improve memorization skills, increase vocabulary, and exercise the brain with screen-free fun! Children develop patience; increase focus, concentration and attention span.
Part of our "Saints and Symbols Search and Find" puzzle series, our Counting Mary Garden is a fun way to integrate play based learning into daily life.
St. Fiacre of Ireland planted the first Mary Garden in the 7th century. Christians have been planting gardens full of flowers, plants and trees that symbolize different aspects of Mary’s life ever since!
Find an explanation of many of the Christian symbols found in the puzzle on the back of the box- including ladybugs, caterpillars, stars and more!
A beautiful way to teach children to see the hand of God is all His creation.
- 24” x 36” inches- giant size!
- 48 large and sturdy pieces, perfect for little hands
- Play and Learn! Puzzles are a great way to start conversations with your child as they play! By asking them questions about the things they see, you can introduce new topics and ideas!
- Promote problem solving skills and eye-hand coordination
- Printed using recycled materials and vegetable based inks
- Ages 3+