Mary Garden Counting Search & Find Giant Floor Puzzle 24" x 36"
St. Fiacre of Ireland planted the first Mary Garden in the 7th century. Christians have been planting gardens full of flowers, plants and trees that symbolize different aspects of Mary’s life ever since!
Find an explanation of many of the Christian symbols found in the puzzle on the back of the box- including ladybugs, caterpillars, stars and more!
A beautiful way to teach children to see the hand of God is all His creation.
- 24” x 36” inches- giant size!
- 48 large and sturdy pieces, perfect for little hands
- Play and Learn! Puzzles are a great way to start conversations with your child as they play! By asking them questions about the things they see, you can introduce new topics and ideas!
- Promote problem solving skills and eye-hand coordination
- Printed using recycled materials and vegetable based inks
- Ages 3+