Meet St. Raphael the Archangel!
St. Raphael the Archangel (September 29th)
Patron of apothecaries, marriage, the blind, illness, druggists, eye problems, guardian angels, mental illness, nightmares, nurses, physicians, pharmacists, travelers, young people
"Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it."
St. Raphael the Archangel, patron saint of guardian angels because of his role in the book of Tobit, helping guide Tobias on his journey and protecting him from harm. The fish and staff are symbols from this Biblical story, and remind us that God sends his angels to keep us safe!
Teach your children about God's loving protection! Introduce the story of St. Raphael using the educational insert in the box. Encourage children to consider what it means to be part of God's plan, lovingly created and given a special protector, just for them! Great for opening discussions about God's providence, God's loving care, guardian angels, God's protection from evil and peace.
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
- Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!