Learn Your Letters, Meet Saintly Friends!
Work on building early literacy skills and a faith-filled vocabulary at the same time! Alphabet puzzles are a fantastic tool for teaching young children the names and sounds of letters. Children play, while building the foundations of reading success!
Discover 26 different Saints and symbols of the Catholic Faith. A bright, beautiful and fun way to introduce some of the people, signs and symbols of the Church.
A great tool to play, pray, learn and grow with your family!
Saints featured include: St. Adelaide of Italy, St. Benedict the Moor, St. Catherine of Siena, St. Dominic, St. Ephigenia, St. Florian, St. Gianna Molla, St. Hyacinth, St. Isabelle of France, St. Juan Diego, St. Kateri Tekakwitha, St. Lawrence, St. Margaret Clitherow, St. Nicholas, St. Opportuna, St. Peter Tu, St. Quintin, St. Rose of Lima, St. Stephen, St. Teresa of Calcutta, St. Ursula, St. Valentine, St. Walburga, St. Francix Xavier, St. Yves, St. Zita
- 24” x 36” inches- giant size!
- 48 large and sturdy pieces, perfect for little hands
- Play and Learn! Puzzles are a great way to start conversations with your child as they play! By asking them questions about the things they see, you can introduce new topics and ideas!
- Promote problem solving skills and eye-hand coordination
- Printed using recycled materials and vegetable based inks
- Ages 3+