Patron of: embroiderers, sewing lace, gardeners, florists, Latin America, against vanity
Teach your children about accepting God's plan for our lives! Introduce the story of St. Rose of Lima using the educational insert in the box. Encourage children to consider what it means to accept God's plan for our lives. St. Rose of Lima wanted to be a religious, but her family needed her help at home. She realized God wanted her to help her family, and found a path to sanctity outside of the convent. St. Rose is also a great saint for discussing what true beauty is. Is beauty something on the outside, or the inside? Great for opening discussions about family, prudence, faith, trust, love, generosity, true beauty and hope.
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
- Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!