Saint Nicholas Shining Light Doll
Patron of children, sailors, merchants, fishermen, broadcasters, brewers, repentant thieves, pharmacists, archers, pawnbrokers
“The giver of every good and perfect gift has called upon us to mimic His giving, by grace, through faith, and this is not of ourselves.”
St. Nicholas, the real Santa Claus! St. Nicholas was a generous hearted bishop that felt sad for the poor unwed girls in his parish that could not afford to get married (they didn't have the money for a dowry). So St. Nicholas would throw little sacks of gold coins in their windows at night! These gifts changed their lives, and our tradition of gift giving at night was born! The perfect Saint for Christmas, but also a great role model for charity year round!
Teach your children about God's generosity! Introduce the story of St. Nicholas using the educational insert in the box. Encourage children to consider what it means to give to others. What kind of gifts really matter? How can we give to those in need? Great for opening discussions about generosity, love, charity, sharing, humility and helping others.
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
- Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!