Patron of: World Youth Day, the Missionaries of Charity
"God doesn't require us to succeed, he only requires that you try."
-St. Teresa of Calcutta
St. Teresa of Calcutta, lovingly known during her life as Mother Teresa, inspired the world by caring for the unwanted and unloved people of the world. Her example of selfless love inspired millions to reach out to the poor around them- let her life inspire those you love to remember that no matter our place in this world, we are all God's precious children.
Our beautiful St. Teresa of Calcutta doll is dressed in the traditional white and blue habit of the Missionaries of Charity, the order she founded.
Teach your children about God's love for all people! Introduce the story of St. Teresa of Calcutta using the educational insert in the box. Encourage children to consider that every person is made in the image and likeness of God, and "whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me." Great for opening discussions about poverty, social justice, human dignity, charity, compassion, love, generosity, courage and the beatitudes.
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
- Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!