Meet St. Maximilian Kolbe!
St. Maximilian Kolbe (August 14th)
Patron of: families, prisoners, journalists, amateur radio, the pro-life movement
"The most deadly poison of our time is indifference."
St. Maximilian Kolbe was an amazing Polish priest that dedicated his life to spreading devotion to Jesus through the Blessed Virgin Mary. He had already traveled the world, started monasteries and a newspaper before being captured by the Nazis and sent to a concentration camp during WWII. It was there that he ultimately gave his own life in exchange for another prisoner that had a wife and children. His ultimate trust in Mary and Jesus continues to inspire to this day!
Teach your children about sacrificial love! Introduce the story of St. Maximilian Kolbe using the educational insert in the box. Encourage children to consider what what a real hero looks like. Does someone have to fight back with weapons or be very strong to be a hero? Great for opening discussions about love, heaven, justice, devotion to the Virgin Mary, and fighting against evil.
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
- Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!