Patron of animals, the environment, merchants, tapestry workers
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."
-St. Francis of Assisi
St. Francis of Assisi is one of the most well known and loved saints. Founder of the Franciscan order, animal lover and church reformer. He heard God ask him to "rebuild his church"- so St. Francis went and did just that! He founded an order dedicated to living humbly and walking in the footsteps of Christ. St. Francis of Assisi also received the stigmata- the wounds of Christ on his hands, feet and side- from a six winged fiery angel!
Teach your children about what true wealth in life is! Introduce the story of St. Francis of Assisi using the educational insert in the box. Encourage children to consider what it means to live a life that relies on God's providence. Great for opening discussions about poverty, wealth, trust, humility, simplicity, charity, and depending fully on God for all our needs.
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
- Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!