Meet St. Cecilia!
Patron of: hymns, poets, musicians, church music
St. Cecilia was married to a pagan man, but God had given her a special angel to protect her! When Cecilia told her husband about the angel he refused to believe her until he could see it for himself. Well, God told him that if he was baptized he'd be able to see the angel. Valerian agreed, was baptized and could see the angel! He became a dedicated Christian, and together with Cecilia and his brother helped the other persecuted Christians. St. Cecilia is the patron saint of musicians because her favorite way to pray was to "sing to God in her heart".
Teach your children about our guardian angels! Introduce the story of St. Cecilia using the educational insert in the box. Encourage children to consider what it means to have a special angel just for us to guide and protect us. Great for opening discussions about prayer, guardian angels, providence, trusting in God, and the unseen spiritual world.
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
- Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!