Saint Anthony of Padua Shining Light Doll
Patron of lost items, lost people, amputees, animals, the elderly, fishermen, harvests, horses, the poor, pregnant women, sterility, travellers
"The life of the body is the soul; the life of the soul is God."
-St. Anthony of Padua
St. Anthony of Padua was a famous preacher and teacher- and is probably best known for helping those searching for lost things! He was a very smart but humble man, and his gift of preaching was found by accident (more like providence!). His expert knowledge of scripture is why he also has the special title of Doctor of the Church. A shining example of greatness and humility all in one Saint!
Teach your children about spreading the Good News! Introduce the story of St. Anthony of Padua using the educational insert in the box. Encourage children to consider the different ways in which God calls us to share his message with others. St. Anthony was called to be a great preacher and teacher- what skills do we have? Great for opening discussions about the gifts we have, how each saint is unique and called to serve God in a different way, and why certain saints have special patronages (why is St. Anthony the patron saint of lost items? His very special book full of notes for his preaching and teaching was stolen, but when he prayed, it was miraculously returned!).
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
- Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!