Saint Therese of Lisieux Shining Light Doll
loss of parents
“The splendor of the rose and the whiteness of the lily
do not rob the little violet of it’s scent nor the daisy of its simple charm.
If every tiny flower wanted to be a rose, spring would lose its loveliness.”
St. Therese of Lisieux, lovingly known as "the little flower" is the author of the famous, "Story of a Soul." St. Therese is honored with the title Doctor of the Church, for her theological understanding of the "little way"- that God doesn't require great and heroic feats from us to get to heaven. We just have to trust Jesus, and do whatever tasks God has placed in front of us with great love, no matter how small.
Teach your children about the little way to heaven! Introduce the story of St. Therese using the educational insert in the box. Encourage children to consider that there are many paths of holiness. Some saints are called to be great missionaries (what St. Therese wanted to do) while others are called to a more simple life. But all flowers are beautiful, not just the rose! Great for opening discussions about different paths to holiness, the unique way God calls each individual, what it means to do everyday things for God, family, love, hope and final perseverance.
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
- Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!