Saint Augustine of Hippo Shining Light Doll
Teach your children about forgiveness and conversion! Introduce the story of St. Augustine using the educational insert in the box. Encourage children to consider what it means to make a choice to do better and how God will support and help us. Great for opening discussions about making mistakes but getting back on the right path, courage to admit when you've done something wrong, acceptance of God's forgiveness and grace, and the importance of self-control. St. Augustine is a great way to discuss the idea that people can go on to do great things for God even if they haven't always made good decisions. With God, we believe there is hope for everyone to repent and live a good (even amazing!) life.
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
- Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!