Saint Joseph Shining Light Doll
Patron of the Catholic Church, unborn children, fathers, immigrants, workers, employment, explorers, travelers, carpenters, pilgrims, realtors, against doubt and hesitation, for a happy death
"Though thou hast recourse to many saints as thine intercessors, go specially to St. Joseph, for he has great power with God."
-St. Teresa of Avila
St. Joseph, Jesus' foster father! What an honor to be the man God asks to raise his own son! St. Joseph was a good and holy man, that loved his wife and protected his family. Hardworking, faithful and strong- a fantastic role model for boys. St. Joseph trusted God's plan, even when it would have been easy to walk away. A powerful intercessor, and favorite patron for many of the Saints!
Teach your children about trusting in God's plan! Introduce the story of St. Joseph using the educational insert in the box. Encourage children to consider that God's plans might look different than ours- but when we trust God, great things happen! Great for opening discussions about trust, family, fatherhood, hope, prudence and gentleness.
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
- Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!