Saint Hildegard of Bingen Shining Light Doll
"God hugs you. You are encircled by the arms of the mystery of God."
-St. Hildegard of Bingen
St. Hildegard of Bingen was an amazing woman! She was an expert in so many fields she was considered to be a polymath; and holds the special title of Doctor of the Church.
She was a German Benedictine abbess, writer, philosopher, composer and mystic. She loved herbal medicine, and felt deeply connected to God in nature. She was a strong yet humble woman, lead by visions sent to her by God.
Teach your children about the important role of women in Church history! Introduce the story of St. Hildegard using the educational insert in the box. Encourage children to consider the important role women hold in the life of the Church, both historically and now. Great for opening discussions about what a mystic is, what a Doctor of the Church is, God's presence in nature, the feminine qualities of God, patience, courage, knowledge and understanding.
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
- Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!