Meet St. Valentine!
St. Valentine (February 14th)
Patron of engaged couples, against fainting, beekeepers, happy marriages, love
"… neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
St. Valentine was a doctor and martyr that ministered to the Christians being persecuted by the pagan Romans. While imprisoned, he lovingly taught the jailers about Christ, and even healed one of their daughter's blindness, converting many. On the day of his execution he left her a note that was signed, "Your Valentine." A saint for all seasons, St. Valentine reminds us of what true love really looks like.
Teach your children about what real love means! Introduce the story of St. Valentine using the educational insert in the box. Encourage children to consider what it means to love someone. This is a great opportunity for teaching God's definition of love- willing the good for another. True love is not just a feeling! This is a critical life lesson, an invaluable tool for emotional development. Great for opening discussions about love, God's love for us, loving your enemies, the different kinds of love there are (friendship, married love, God's love for us, etc.) as well as keeping your faith even when its not popular.
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
- Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!