The Our Lady of Charity of Cobre doll is a contemporary depiction of the well known and loved image of the Virgin of Charity that appeared in Cuba in 1612.
Teach your children about the Virgin Mary as she has appeared around the world. This is a great opportunity to encourage children to consider why Mary would appear to different cultures in different ways. A great way to open discussions about diversity, the global nature of Catholicism, different Catholic traditions around the world, and the role of the Virgin Mary in Catholicism.
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
- Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!