Saints of the Month Sticker Sheets (Individual Months)
- 5 x January with 2 in shopping carts
- 7 x March with 3 in shopping carts
- 5 x April with 2 in shopping carts
- 8 x May with 2 in shopping carts
- 10 x June with 1 in shopping carts
- 9 x October with 1 in shopping carts
- 9 x November
- 5 x December
Celebrate monthly feast days with our new
"Saints of the Month"
Each sticker sheet features the Saints that celebrate their feast days that month- as well as a sticker depicting the traditional monthly devotion (and lots of little bonus stickers as well!)
The stickers are the same size and material as our individual saint stickers- but are now together on one convenient sheet!
The stickers are indoor/outdoor stickers; and water resistant. Perfect for all kinds of crafts and decorating! We love putting them on our water bottles, laptops, guitars, notebooks, planners, phone cases and so much more!
Sticker sheets are 7.75" x 5.13"
Printed in the U.S.A.
- The January Saints are: St. Aldegonde, St. Thomas Aquinas, St. Angela Merici, St. Francis de Sales, St. John Neumann, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, St. John Bosco, St. Agnes, St. Gregory of Nyssa- and the month of January is dedicated to the Most Holy Name of Jesus.
- The February Saints are: St. Brigid of Ireland, St. Colette, St. Valentine, St. Paul Miki, St. Blaise, St. Agatha, St. Josephine Bakhita, St. Scholastica, St. Peter Damian- and the month of February is dedicated to the Holy Family
- The March Saints are: St. Katharine Drexel, St. Casimir, St. Frances of Rome, St. Joseph, St. Felicity, St. Perpetua, St. Agnes of Bohemia, St. Rupert, St. Patrick- and the month of March is dedicated to the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph
- The April Saints are: St. Benedict the Moor, St. Catherine of Siena, St. Anselm, St. George (and the dragon!), St. Mark, St. Louis de Montfort, St. Rita- and the month of April is dedicated to the Holy Eucharist
- The May Saints are: St. Joan of Arc, Our Lady of Fatima, St. Damien of Molokai, St. Simon Stock, Our Lady of China, St. Rita, St. Peregrine- and the month of May is dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The June Saints are: St. Aloysius Gonzaga, St. Jose Maria Escriva, St. Peter, Sacred Heart Jesus, St. Germaine Cousin, St. Thomas Moore, St. Anthony of Padua, St. Justin Martyr, St. María Guadalupe García Zavala- and the month of June is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- The July Saints are: St. Martha, St. Brigid of Sweden, St. Thomas, St. Christopher, St. Maria Goretti, St. Bridget of Sweden, St. Ignatius of Loyola, St. Anne, St. Kateri Tekakwitha, St. Benedict- and the month of July is dedicated to the Precious Blood of Jesus
- The August Saints are: St. Dominic, St. Monica, St. Maximilian Kolbe, St. Clare of Assisi, St. Rose of Lima, St. Augustine of Hippo, St. Jane de Chantal, St. Raymond Nonnatus, St. Bernard of Clairvoux- and the month of August is dedicated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- The September Saints are: St. Michael the Archangel, St. Gabriel the Archangel, St. Raphael the Archangel, St. Vincent de Paul, St. Teresa of Calcutta (Mother Teresa), St. Peter Claver, St. Hildegard of Bingen, St. Jerome- and the month of September is dedicated to the Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The October Saints are: St. Ursula, St. Francis of Assisi, St. Tabitha, St. Gerard Majella, St. Jude, St. Luke, St. Dorothy of Montau, St. Therese of Lisieux, St. Justina of Padua (and her unicorn!)- and the month of October is dedicated to the Holy Rosary
- The November Saints are: St. Sylvia, St. Francis Xavier Cabrini, St. Elizabeth of Hungary, St. Andrew, St. Cecilia, St. Charles Borromeo, St. Martin de Porres, Our Lady of Kibeho, St. Leo the Great- and the month of November is dedicated to the Holy Souls in Purgatory
- The December Saints are: St. Nicholas, St. Juan Diego, St. Francis Xavier, St. Lucy, St. Barbara, Our Lady of Guadalupe, The Nativity- and the month of December is dedicated to the Immaculate Conception